Sunday, July 1, 2012

A2Z Blog hop and What I have been up to in my craft space

To Visit and Participate in the A2Z Blog Hop click on the link Below

http://a2zscraplets.blogspot.com.au



Since it has been a while and I have been back and forth today for the Amazing A2Z Scraplets blog hop.  I thought I had better upload some pics of the cards I have made recently, alas I have had no time to finish a LO as such, but with the awesome Sketch on the A2Z Scraplets Blog I may just have to pull a couple of late ones to do it.  The DT's have done amazing things with that sketch and it has inspired me to give it a go.






















3 comments:

  1. Hi Trish,
    Thanks for participating in the BLOG HOP and for visiting my blog, and viewing my layouts. I love the beautiful cards you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish thanks for joining in the A2Z Blog Hop! xx love your Fleur De Lis card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies it was certainly my pleasure to join the blog hop and now I am following some great scrappers or should I say artists.

    ReplyDelete