Monday, July 2, 2012

School Holidays

Well we are in the second week of school holidays here in Queensland Australia.  I have to say the first week went pretty smoothly as My oldest was away at QLD Cuboree so there was no fighting even for a couple of days after she returned home.  Today however they were in fine form being sent to their rooms on numerous occasions.  I think I will have to come up with a few fun things to do over the next 6 days befor school goes back.  The Zoo is on the cards if the weather stays fine and if they try to behave maybe we will go and see Brave at the cinema. Well I have go no pictures to post today, I am currently trying to catch up on my cards as I am way behind and really wanting to do the sketch on the A2Z scraplet blog.  Signing off for now.  Enjoy your week and I hope you all can get in a little more crafting than I seem to be at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment