Thursday, November 3, 2011

My LO's from the recent retreat that I attended at Noosa North Shore, arranged by Queensland Scrapbooking Retreats

It has been a while since I posted last. I have been so busy as I am begining to study for an Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine which will take me about 4 years to complete. Recently I attended a Retreat at Noosa North Shore, held by the Lovely Ann from Queensland Scrapbooking Retreats. I went with my Lovely Aunt, Shirley Tait and the just as Lovely Susan Hurley-Luke. We had such a great time and spent most of the time with our butts glued firmly to the chair working very hard and totally loving it. Here are the results of my oh so enjoyable hard work LOL.


Beach Baby

Father and Son



Butterfly Whispers


This LO was the Class we had at the retreat. It took forever to do due to the number of people needing to use the sewing machines etc but the result was fantastic


Double 6x6 LO, I havent added the pics yet but the LO is suppose to be about me so I am having trouble to find pics I am happy with.


This is My Fav LO from the Weekend "Believe Dream Seeker"



Divalicious



I Adore U



Fairy Tale Moments



Double 12x12 LO "The Many Faces Of Aiden"



First Page "The Many Faces Of Aiden"



Second Page "The Many Faces Of Aiden"



Splash



1ST CHRISTMAS



Family

Just Hanging Around



Mother and Son



U Inspire Me


Another Double 12x12 LO "Trudie and Aiden"



First Page of "Trudie and Aiden"



Second page "Trudie and Aiden"

Finally the monochromatic LO "My Girls"

No comments:

Post a Comment